Almond Flour Zucchini Bread
This giveaway has now ended. Please see below for the zucchini bread recipe.
Who is ready for another giveaway?!
The lovely folks over at Digestive Wellness have offered to give one lucky reader a 5 pound bag of their SUPER FINE blanched almond flour as well as a 2 pound bag of their Organic Coconut Flour.
If you’ve read my Almond Flour page, you know that I ♥ Digestive Wellness’s products. I came across their site a few years back when I was first starting the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and they’re not kidding when they call themselves the “SCD Superstore.” The Paleo and SCD diets take a lot of prep work and time in the kitchen, and this site is amazing for those of you who don’t have that time. They offer pre-made baked goods, nut flours, and even Paleo/SCD compliant condiments.
Their superfine blanched almond flour is like no other. It’s finer than any other one I’ve tried, and works wonders in baked goods. You may not think the type of almond flour you use matters, but you will notice a huge difference once you try it. You breads will rise better and you will no longer have slightly soggy muffins. The consistency is the closest to white flour grain-free can get!
Try it in this yummy zucchini bread recipe and then see the bottom of the post for the giveaway rules!
- 1-1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, then beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and beat again just enough to incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into 2 mini loaf pans. You can also use this batter to make muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
This giveaway has now ended.
NOW for the entry rules:
All you have to do is leave a comment here telling me which of my almond flour recipes you will make first if you win!
The winner will be announced on the AAG Facebook Page, so make sure you are following!
Terms and Conditions
Giveaway ends on Sunday April 29th at 6pm PDT. Any entries submitted in the comments section after this time will be automatically deleted. Winner will be selected using a random number generator. The winner will be announced on Monday morning April 30th on the AAG Facebook Page and will have 48 hours to contact AAG to claim their prize. A runner up will be chosen if the first winner fails to do so. Entrants must be 18 years and older and live in the continental United States. One comment allowed per person, unless you fulfill the bonus options, in which you will be allowed to leave an additional comment for each option (totaling 3 comments per reader).
Leave a separate comment for each item telling me that you’ve completed it. Three total comments per person allowed.
1. Share this post on Facebook and tag AAG by using @Againstallgrain
2. Share this post on Twitter and tag AAG by using @Againstallgrain
Digestive Wellness provided me with a free sample of these products to review, but I have previously already purchased from them and been very happy with their products. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.